((( MICHAEL JACKSON'S ACCUSERS LIED!!! )))

If you hate MJ - say it here! And why ...

((( MICHAEL JACKSON'S ACCUSERS LIED!!! )))

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Accuser’s brother admits lying

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7129260/

Jordan Chandler “I Lied for my father, i’m sorry Michael”

http://trashselector.com/evan-chandler- ... y-michael/

Jackson accuser admits lying under oath

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -oath.html

There are many more links stating this! You who would condemn Michael Jackson are actually...

(((CONDEMNING YOURSELVES!!!)))

Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 10, 2009 6:57 pm

"Was Michael Jackson Framed? by Mary A. Fisher GQ magazine 1994

Before O.J. Simpson, there was Michael Jackson -- another beloved black celebrity seemingly brought down by allegations of scandal in his personal life. Those allegations -- that Jackson had molested a 13-year-old boy -- instigated a multimillion-dollar lawsuit, two grand-jury investigations and a shameless media circus. Jackson, in turn, filed charges of extortion against some of his accusers. Ultimately, the suit was settled out of court for a sum that has been estimated at $20 million; no criminal charges were brought against Jackson by the police or the grand juries. This past August, Jackson was in the news again, when Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis's daughter, announced that she and the singer had married.

As the dust settles on one of the nation's worst episodes of media excess, one thing is clear: The American public has never heard a defense of Michael Jackson. Until now.

It is, of course, impossible to prove a negative -- that is, prove that something didn't happen. But it is possible to take an in-depth look at the people who made the allegations against Jackson and thus gain insight into their character and motives. What emerges from such an examination, based on court documents, business records and scores of interviews, is a persuasive argument that Jackson molested no one and that he himself may have been the victim of a well-conceived plan to extract money from him.

More than that, the story that arises from this previously unexplored territory is radically different from the tale that has been promoted by tabloid and even mainstream journalists. It is a story of greed, ambition, misconceptions on the part of police and prosecutors, a lazy and sensation-seeking media and the use of a powerful, hypnotic drug. It may also be a story about how a case was simply invented.

Neither Michael Jackson nor his current defense attorneys agreed to be interviewed for this article. Had they decided to fight the civil charges and go to trial, what follows might have served as the core of Jackson's defense -- as well as the basis to further the extortion charges against his own accusers, which could well have exonerated the singer...."

http://community.freespeech.org/was_mic ... q_magazine
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 10, 2009 7:04 pm

TO YOU BASTARDS WHO WANT TO IGNORE THE TRUTH AND CONTINUE TO CONDEMN MICHAEL JACKSON:

MAY YOU EVENTUALLY BE FOUND GUILTY OF (((EVERYTHING))) YOU ACCUSE MICHAEL OF!!!

Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 11, 2009 2:07 am

FROM THE LINK:

"Aside from Jordan Chandler’s confession, there is also Martin Bashir, the British journalist who interviewed Michael from May 2002 to January 2003, who now admits he doesn’t believe Michael was a child molester.

“Certainly when I made the documentary, there was a small part of that which contained a controversy concerning his relationship with other young people. The truth is that he was never convicted of any crime. I never saw any wrongdoing myself and whilst his lifestyle may have been a bit unorthodox, I don’t believe it was criminal and I think the world has now lost the greatest entertainer probably ever known.“

‘Living With Michael Jackson‘ gave a distorted picture of Michael’s behaviour and conduct as a father. Martin Bashir used only the parts that could suggest something else.

‘Living With Michael Jackson‘ became Michael’s worst nightmare. Part of Michael died after the Martin Bashir interview and his career “was done”. This documentary is the reason why there are still so many idiots bashing Michael online today. They were brainwashed by the lying media. Granted, this documentary was a great attempt to portray him as a child molester. Unfortunately too many are unable to think for themselves.

It happens all the time. The media lies constantly. Some can see through the web of lies – most of the time. A majority can’t."

http://www.mj-blog.com/mj-innocence/liv ... ashir-lied
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 11, 2009 2:36 am

I've just started watching the Bashir documentary about Michael Jackson. I just finished the first part. I'm speechless. You absolutely MUST see it especially now that Michael is dead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7RDCDLLIm8
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby MJ neutral » Jul 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Tremendous respect for MJ. I think he was the most talented child performer ever and was sad about what occurred when he became an adult.

However this site http://trashselector.com/evan-chandler- ... y-michael/ is bogus I'm afraid. It describes itself as 'off topic news' but looks more like a fan blog. Most of the 'news stories' are about MJ but very poorly written. There are links to fan sites all over the place. Not to mention the graphic, offensive ads that pop up. I don't trust it. And this is a pro-MJ site which was denounced it as a hoax http://floacist.wordpress.com/2009/07/0 ... er-article

Trashselector is the site where it started, and it seems to have spread pretty far across blogs which anyone can post on. It's pretty unfair to fans really, in giving them false hope during a particularly sensitive, emotional time for them.
MJ neutral

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 11, 2009 1:26 pm

So, we should just believe YOU instead, eh? What is the possibility that he did state those things in an emotional moment when Michael Jackson died then went back into hiding because of the money he gained from his lies, eh? If he officially comes forward don’t you think they just may take all the money he made from his lies? I don’t know, but I do know this…

I don’t fully trust ANYTHING I read or hear and that most certainly includes ANYTHING YOU MAY WRITE!

He may have decided that he kept his promise by coming forward with the truth, but he never promised to back it up with the truth. If ANYONE tries to get him to confirm what he stated he can just say that someone made it up. So, he keeps his promise and also keeps the money.
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 11, 2009 1:29 pm

There are a lot more links than just that one. Of course, only YOUR link has the truth, right? I say there are too many links to just blindly believe YOU!

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&o ... el+Jackson
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 11, 2009 1:33 pm

Let me tell you something, if he chooses to back up his confession, that he lied, that guy is in a HELL OF A LOT OF TROUBLE!!!!

Even if he did initially confess I strongly doubt he will openly admit that he lied under oath!

WOULD YOU???
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 11, 2009 1:41 pm

So if the authorities officially interrogate that liar and ask him if he lied under oath about Michael Jackson do you really think that liar is going to tell the truth and send himself to jail?

I DON'T THINK SO!
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 11, 2009 1:56 pm

MJ neutral wrote:Tremendous respect for MJ. I think he was the most talented child performer ever and was sad about what occurred when he became an adult.

However this site http://trashselector.com/evan-chandler- ... y-michael/ is bogus I'm afraid. It describes itself as 'off topic news' but looks more like a fan blog. Most of the 'news stories' are about MJ but very poorly written. There are links to fan sites all over the place. Not to mention the graphic, offensive ads that pop up. I don't trust it. And this is a pro-MJ site which was denounced it as a hoax http://floacist.wordpress.com/2009/07/0 ... er-article

Trashselector is the site where it started, and it seems to have spread pretty far across blogs which anyone can post on. It's pretty unfair to fans really, in giving them false hope during a particularly sensitive, emotional time for them.

Your supposed "respect" is obviously ALL IN YOUR MOUTH! You don't trust any of the links I have provided. Why should anyone trust YOUR link, eh? Do tell?
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 11, 2009 4:30 pm

You see, I'm not as much of a gullible idiotic jackass as you would like me to be. I don't fully trust YOU or the media or ANYTHING I find on the Internet. However, I do trust the overall way Michael Jackson presented himself in the Bashir documentary. He was a wonderful fellow, PERIOD!!

What proof do I have that YOU are a wonderful fellow?

NONE WHATSOEVER!!!!!

just words on a screen
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 11, 2009 4:33 pm

You have the nerve to come in here and try and trick us to trust YOUR link and discard all others.

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, ANYWAY???

YOU'RE A F*****G NOBODY!!!!!

Get the hell out of here and DON'T COME BACK!!!!
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 11, 2009 4:53 pm

You obviously expected that no one on this site would be slick enough not to fall for the tricks YOU obviously fell for. Well...

YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

Watch the Bashir documentary then decide whether Michael Jackson was a wonderful person or not.

IF YOU SAY HE WAS NOT WONDERFUL BE PREPARED TO OFFER (((PROOF))) THAT YOU ARE MORE WONDERFUL, JACKASS!
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 11, 2009 4:57 pm

I was banned from a message board forum for defending the memory of Michael Jackson when he died. I'm betting that I will NOT be banned from this forum for BOLDLY taking on all you scum who dishonor the memory of Michael Jackson on this site!

Hey, you who dishonor Michael Jackson guess what? I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU LIKE ME OR NOT!!!

((((SPIT!!!))))
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Next

Return to I HATE Michael Jackson