If you were molested by Michael, please post ur name and #

If you hate MJ - say it here! And why ...

If you were molested by Michael, please post ur name and #

Postby Dreamcatcher » Jun 16, 2005 12:39 pm

and we will take u to the prosecutors team asap and get him back in court and in jail where he can put on a dress, and be a b*tch for several hundred prisoners that take a dim view on child predators and pedophiles.........
Dreamcatcher
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 12:24 pm

Postby A1988Smackdown » Feb 04, 2006 11:50 am

so far it seems to me like 0 people have lef their name and info. Come on MJ haters, you could at least lie and leave your name, it would make MJ look worse and we know thats what you want so come on.
A1988Smackdown
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Feb 04, 2006 11:00 am

Postby I Hate MJ » Feb 06, 2006 4:40 pm

Maybe no one is leaving a name because they have already seen three of MJ's victims branded liars.
I Hate MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Oct 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Postby IrlinJackson » Mar 01, 2006 4:44 pm

I Hate MJ wrote:Maybe no one is leaving a name because they have already seen three of MJ's victims branded liars.


Or Maybe because they NEVER got molested!? But IF they got.. lucky them!
IrlinJackson
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Feb 28, 2006 3:05 am
Location: Norway

Postby I Hate MJ » Mar 12, 2006 1:05 pm

IrlinJackson wrote:
I Hate MJ wrote:Maybe no one is leaving a name because they have already seen three of MJ's victims branded liars.


Or Maybe because they NEVER got molested!? But IF they got.. lucky them!


If one of your children ever came to you and said they were molested by Michael Jackson, would you say to them...Lucky You!?
I Hate MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Oct 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Postby Tawny » Aug 07, 2006 5:44 am

I haven't been molested by Michael, but I haven't given up hope yet! Image
User avatar
Tawny
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Jul 03, 2006 12:56 am

Postby I Hate MJ » Aug 07, 2006 4:40 pm

Tawny wrote:I haven't been molested by Michael, but I haven't given up hope yet! Image


Don't hold your breath. I'd judge your chances of getting molested by that c*ck sucking, child molesting faggot as being between slim and none. :D
I Hate MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Oct 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Postby Tawny » Aug 08, 2006 4:25 am

Don't hold your breath. I'd judge your chances of getting molested by that c*ck sucking, child molesting faggot as being between slim and none.


is that supposed to be an insult to me or michael? [sceptic]

michael does like women, he's been married twice and had numerous girlfeinds
User avatar
Tawny
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Jul 03, 2006 12:56 am

Postby I Hate MJ » Aug 09, 2006 5:15 pm

Tawny wrote:
Don't hold your breath. I'd judge your chances of getting molested by that c*ck sucking, child molesting faggot as being between slim and none.


is that supposed to be an insult to me or michael? [sceptic]

michael does like women, he's been married twice and had numerous girlfeinds


Rock Hudson also had a wife. [dance]
I Hate MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Oct 23, 2005 1:27 pm

No he did not do anything you muppets

Postby Anton37 » Jul 05, 2009 8:30 am

To all you lot who are genuine or hiding behind fake email address's and very board, which I suspect you are - ' All of you go crawl back under a rock '. The children who accused Michael were analysed by experts and found 'Inconsistencies, with their alibis'. No Michael is not above the law, thank you very much.

Those children better be half way to Costa Rica now under new names, lying little toe rags !! .. and that former maid Blanca Francia, is a bare-face liar, trying now to make more money in the newspapers with more of her lies, damn right shameful to the reporters trying to make a dollar over Michael Jackson’s memory...and shame on you all for not being able to fathom out that Michael is innocent.
Tony J
User avatar
Anton37
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Jun 30, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Essex, England, United Kingdom

Postby DELETED » Jul 07, 2009 1:03 pm

DELETED
DELETED
 

Re: If you were molested by Michael, please post ur name and

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 10, 2009 5:02 am

Dreamcatcher wrote:and we will take u to the prosecutors team asap and get him back in court and in jail where he can put on a dress, and be a b*tch for several hundred prisoners that take a dim view on child predators and pedophiles.........

Send me a PM with your REAL name and number and I will be happy to post it for you
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Jun 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Postby Nnefertiti » Jul 17, 2009 8:00 pm

just face it, you're jealous. I must say though, you have impecable taste. Michael Jackson was one of the most revered and powerful people in the world in a way that no has ever or will ever be. He was unique, and I was in love with the person that he was, in a non-relationship way, of course. He was a loving, caring, genuine individual.

Burning with envy...?

Its because you know that no matter how smart, talented, etc, you are, you will never be another michael jackson. You'll simply be another nameless, faceless member of the world, one of the majority who, when dead, will probably not be remembered or missed by anyone but those who feel obligated to do so (i.e., your mother, and whoever else might feel the need to.)

I dont mean to be mean. In fact, i dont even like being brutally honest. But somebody needs to put the mentally weak in their place so that they can learn to stop preying on those around them to make themselves feel better. If you are a failure, sir, suck it up and do your best to become something else. But if all you're going to do is speak ill of others for no good reason and the revered dead at that, you are simply a waste of your own existence, and you need to re examine both your life and your worth. Good day, and good night.
To the one I love: Keep me close, as I keep you. :-)
Nnefertiti
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 17, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Postby twadew151 » Aug 12, 2009 3:48 pm

michael was found not guilty let it go thats like saying mike vick didnt really do his time
twadew151
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Postby mj4eva » Aug 15, 2009 8:26 am

posts like that are very immature but never mind i have just realised SO ARE YOU LOT LOL
R.I.P PYT
mj4eva
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Aug 04, 2009 2:17 am

Next

Return to I HATE Michael Jackson

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron