Michael's New Digs

If you hate MJ - say it here! And why ...

Michael's New Digs

Postby I Hate MJ » Oct 23, 2005 1:37 pm

If any of you MJ fans wonder why your hero has fled the United States, here is the answer. There is no statute of limitations on the crime of child molestation and MJ knows that at any time any one of his other victims could come forward and have him back in court. Being the pervert he has been accused of being, he had to flee the legal jurisdiction of the U.S. God help his two "sons". :cry:
I Hate MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby TSCM » Nov 08, 2005 3:47 pm

Michael Jackson did not flee anywhere. He was acquitted of all charges against him, given back his passport, and is now free to leave and enter the country as he wishes. But you know who did flee, not once but twice? Jordan Chandler, the 1993 accuser. He had the chance to help secure Michael Jackson's conviction two times, once as a kid and once as an adult. But instead he fled the country so that he wouldn't have to testify under oath.

And do you really believe there are other "victims"? Where do you suppose they were when Sneddon announced on international television a hotline for other victims to call? Where were they when the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department put up a special page on their site to try and recruit other victims? Where were they when Sneddon and his pals traveled all the way to Australia in the 1990's searching for victims? The only other "victim" is the one who claims that he was sliced with razors and barbed wire while being molested for nine straight days inside a limo when he was 18 years old, and then he just sort of forgot all about it for around 20 years until he saw a CourtTV special about the 2003 case which jogged his memory. He's already been exposed as a total fraud by a number of reporters and journalists and has made other bogus allegations against others in the past.
TSCM

Postby I Hate MJ » Nov 08, 2005 7:43 pm

I stand by what I said.
I Hate MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby I Hate MJ » Nov 27, 2005 3:37 am

TSCM wrote:Michael Jackson did not flee anywhere. He was acquitted of all charges against him, given back his passport, and is now free to leave and enter the country as he wishes. But you know who did flee, not once but twice? Jordan Chandler, the 1993 accuser. He had the chance to help secure Michael Jackson's conviction two times, once as a kid and once as an adult. But instead he fled the country so that he wouldn't have to testify under oath.

And do you really believe there are other "victims"? Where do you suppose they were when Sneddon announced on international television a hotline for other victims to call? Where were they when the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department put up a special page on their site to try and recruit other victims? Where were they when Sneddon and his pals traveled all the way to Australia in the 1990's searching for victims? The only other "victim" is the one who claims that he was sliced with razors and barbed wire while being molested for nine straight days inside a limo when he was 18 years old, and then he just sort of forgot all about it for around 20 years until he saw a CourtTV special about the 2003 case which jogged his memory. He's already been exposed as a total fraud by a number of reporters and journalists and has made other bogus allegations against others in the past.

I believe there are other victims because at least three have come forward. So far. We have his 93 accuser, the boy he was tried for molesting and the person who took the stand to testify that he too was sexually molested by MJ. One thing I find amusing is that MJ fans jumped on the fact that the defense put some boys on the stand that said MJ never molested them and used that to say "Aha. MJ isn't a pedophile." I have not had, nor wanted to have, sex with every woman I have come into contact with but that in know way says I am not a heterosexual. MJ is a child molester and your pop god pedophile isn't worthy of the adulation you fans continue to pour onto him.
I Hate MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby IrlinJackson » Mar 01, 2006 4:53 pm

Was that suppose to be a joke?? Or did that MJHATINGboy (sorry, 49year old pedophile oldman tat thinks he know MJ) think we would take him serilous?
IrlinJackson

Postby I Hate MJ » Feb 03, 2007 7:43 am

IrlinJackson wrote:Was that suppose to be a joke?? Or did that MJHATINGboy (sorry, 49year old pedophile oldman tat thinks he know MJ) think we would take him serilous?

I'm only 46. You must have me mistaken with your older than me pedophile pop god.
I Hate MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Martine » Jul 27, 2009 5:07 am

I Hate MJ wrote:I believe there are other victims because at least three have come forward. So far. We have his 93 accuser, the boy he was tried for molesting and the person who took the stand to testify that he too was sexually molested by MJ. One thing I find amusing is that MJ fans jumped on the fact that the defense put some boys on the stand that said MJ never molested them and used that to say "Aha. MJ isn't a pedophile." I have not had, nor wanted to have, sex with every woman I have come into contact with but that in know way says I am not a heterosexual. MJ is a child molester and your pop god pedophile isn't worthy of the adulation you fans continue to pour onto him.

I Hate MJ, you sound jealous because Michael gets more attention that you do. Even in his death he is more of a legend that you'll ever be ;)
Martine

Return to I HATE Michael Jackson