MJ's Boy Lust

If you hate MJ - say it here! And why ...

MJ's Boy Lust

Postby I Hate MJ » Nov 08, 2005 8:27 pm

If MJ starts molesting boys in his new Persian Gulf home and winds up in a foreign prison, I am going to laugh my A** off. :lol:
I Hate MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby MJ_PEACE19 » Nov 09, 2005 10:43 am

well MJ doesnt do that to children so i would say that its safe 2 say you wont be laughing anytime soon :D
MJ_PEACE19

Postby Tawny » Aug 08, 2006 4:37 am

If MJ starts molesting boys in his new Persian Gulf home and winds up in a foreign prison, I am going to laugh my A** off. ::

only a really nasty person would say something like that!
Tawny
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Postby mj2 » Jan 05, 2007 2:50 pm

MJ_PEACE19 wrote:well MJ doesnt do that to children so i would say that its safe 2 say you wont be laughing anytime soon :D

...heh. this picture speaks for itself.

...heh.
mj2

Postby dnx » Jan 16, 2007 9:22 am

man...you must be pretty obsessed with Michael Jackson to spend time writing hate messages on the net!

Most of these hate threads were started by you.
If you dislike him so much, and you think he's a deadbeat....why waste your energy on him? He doesn't deserve it.
dnx

Postby mjtributepage » May 03, 2007 10:17 am

i might be really stupid but if this is a michael jackson fan forum why are people even allowing a hater place in it
it makes me wonder what place i ended up in sorry for tyhe adminiostrator but if you were as much a fan as i thought yuyou would have deltede the complete i hate michael section by now since it is insulting for mer jackson as well as his fans
live in holland have a sun 7yrs ld we live in kidzvillae a little paradise on the lake
mjtributepage

Postby smoothcriminal7 » Jun 29, 2009 10:47 pm

shut the ****** up faggot!! mj fo lyfe
smoothcriminal7

Postby Moonlight » Jun 30, 2009 1:49 am

MJ includes both fans and haters. right? there's the freedom of speech. so... why not?

I for one love him, am a great fan, and would not tolerate someone speak bad of him. specially without a reason and argument.
peace
Moonlight

Postby at4101 » Jul 01, 2009 6:01 am

Ok, yes this is the anti Mj folder, but that doesn't mean his fans can't come in here and defend him.

To the op that thinks he molested children: Have you truly done your research or are you just blindly listening to the media? I am pretty positive it is the latter. Had you actually researched the evidence and looked up more information besides sitting on your couch and listening to the media, you would understand exactly why he was found NOT GUILTY.
at4101

Postby ThrillerJackson » Jul 01, 2009 3:00 pm

When someone is as famous as Michael was they attract the jealousy that contributes to these kinds of statements.

People love Michael as I have noticed in the comments sent to my site.
My Michael tribute site

HTTP://WWW.THRILLER-MICHAEL-JACKSON.COM
ThrillerJackson

Liars cashing in.

Postby Anton37 » Jul 05, 2009 8:34 am

To all you lot who are genuine or hiding behind fake email address's and very board, which I suspect you are - ' All of you go crawl back under a rock '. The children who accused Michael were analysed by experts and found 'Inconsistencies, with their alibis'. No Michael is not above the law, thank you very much.

Those children better be half way to Costa Rica now under new names, lying little toe rags !! .. and that former maid Blanca Francia, is a bare-face liar, trying now to make more money in the newspapers with more of her lies, damn right shameful to the reporters trying to make a dollar over Michael Jackson’s memory...and shame on you all for not being able to fathom out that Michael is innocent.
Tony J
Anton37

Return to I HATE Michael Jackson