LET THE MAN REST IN PEACE

Popular discussions from all over the discussion board.

Moderator: mjadmin

LET THE MAN REST IN PEACE

Postby berlin_fan » Jun 27, 2009 3:40 am

MJ -- REST IN PEACE
How can anyone say they hate Michael Jackson. Sure, MJ was more than a little messed up, but he was a kind soul, with a God given ability to entertain.
Did I love MJ...no I love my family and my dog...especially my dog...but did I admire MJ...absolutely....what a talent. His talent more than compensated for his personal flaws and demons. And let's be honest here. Whose business is it to judge an individual in such a cruel way. In the way that MJ was cruelly judged by so many over the years.
And if you don't like his music or don't respect his values (although how you would really know what they were is a mystery to me), can you really use the hate word. I think not. You didn't know him as a person.
I believe we need to appreciate MJ was a person with a family. He will be mourned by his family...mourned in a way the rest of us cannot relate to. For them, his death is a personal tragedy.
My sympathies to his family.
berlin_fan

Postby sickbeats » Jun 27, 2009 6:19 am

Michael Jackson devoted his life to music...
Passion, commitment and Gave his ALL

He wanted to bring that magic to all his fans in performances he had set to rock the world
Inspired and influenced many...

Micheal jackson R.I.P

IF YOU HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY MICHAEL JACKSON's MUSIC.. IF YOU ARE A FAN OF MJ MAKE A TRIBUTE TRACK... or

PLEASE EMAIL EVERYONE YOU KNOW SPREAD THE WORD -MAKE A TRACK FOR MJ...
HE GAVE IS LIFE TRYING TO BRING YOU MUSIC...
MAKE MUSIC!! RETURN THE FAVOUR....
I Will...
sickbeats

Return to Popular Discussions