RIP Michael Jackson

Discuss everything related to Michael Jackson's death, leave your thoughts and memorial here.

MJ LOVERS GO ON THIS AND SIGN

Postby AshHardon2008 » Jul 08, 2009 5:46 am

AshHardon2008

Postby lene1212 » Jul 10, 2009 7:36 am

In Memory of Michael Jackson http://www.memory-michaeljackson.com
In Memory Of Michael Jackson, the late King of Pop
http://www.memory-michaeljackson.com
lene1212

Postby naturemama » Jul 11, 2009 1:13 am

The biggest tragedy is that so many of us, myself included, didn't care to find out who he was, I mean who he really was on the inside. He was such an enigma to me. Since his death I became immersed in old home videos, interviews, whatever I could get my hands on to try to understand him, figure him out, see him for who he was, not for what the media portrayed him to be. I found him to be an extremely sensitive and gentle and loving man, with a beautiful spirit about him. I found him to be someone I love, but never knew.
I have grown up with his music, and some of it I have really liked, but never heard the song "Earth Song" until browsing his videos after his passing. The beauty and passion and intensity it evokes in me brings me to heavy tears. His songs "Heal the World" and "We are the World" have come to life for me since his passing. While he was here I was too desensitized to him to hear the heart of these songs. But now with him gone I feel his hearts desire to make great change, I hear his care and concern for suffering in this world, and I admire him so for it.
He was beautiful for sharing his soul so deeply through his music and performance, despite judgment. If his purpose was to express what was in his heart for the world to see, than he achieved it. I think it's rare than one lives up to such a noble purpose, adheres to such a high calling, and persists through such hell as he did. I don't mean to make him sound flawless, as we are all human, but the greatness in him can't be denied. He was great musically as well and in spirit. His heart loved deeply and cared deeply, and it takes a STRONG heart to continue to love in a cold and harsh climate as this world is. Bless him, we'll never forget him. He graciously left his music with us, therefore his heart is with us...
Last edited by naturemama on Jul 12, 2009 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
naturemama

Postby LoveYaMichael » Jul 12, 2009 9:55 am

I can't believe he's dead. It just breaks my heart.
He was treated so badly! For god's sake, he was INNOCENT! "I would never do that to a child! That's not where my heart is. That's not Michael Jackson, I'm sorry." He said so in a 60 Minutes episode, and I believe him to a 100%! Rest in peace, Michael. Love you so much...
Last edited by LoveYaMichael on Jul 13, 2009 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Jackson, you made the world dance.
I can't believe that your gone. It hurts so bad.
Rest in peace, Michael. I love you, always.
LoveYaMichael

We will remember

Postby ira » Jul 12, 2009 10:52 am

Michael Jackson will always stay in our memories, and not because of all the strange stories that were told about him, but because he was a genious artist, who composed and wrote his songs by himself, who wated to show us the better world in his lyrics. We will remember Michael as a young man, on the top of his career, very goodlooking, talanted, with all that cool moves, the man who ws singing "Baby be mine" and "Billie Jean" and "Dirty Diana", "Remember the time"..."Don´t stop till you get enough" and many many other beautiful songs, smart lyrics, full of energy. And we are proud, I AM PROUD of it, that i had the honour to live in the era of michael jackson, an it was very special. He was always there, present, you knew there is a strange guy whos name is michael jackson, somewhere, ok, that´s it. He was simply there. And now he is dead...And now we realise what we ´couln´t realise before, now it is clear - the part of this world is gone, the world has lost its actually special part, that ment a lot to many many of us. That is the end of that era. But we were a part of it, it influenced our lifes, more or less. And now it is over. Michael Jackson, REST IN PEACE.
ira

Postby samwee9 » Jul 13, 2009 10:57 am

For many fans, Michael Jackson was more than a performer:
He was an icon,
an inspiration,
even an obsession.
Do you have a special memory of the legendary pop artist?

Click below link to share with us.
http://fansofmj.blogspot.com/
samwee9

Postby buterbrods » Jul 14, 2009 1:51 am

buterbrods

Postby Michaelhaunting » Jul 14, 2009 3:03 pm

i'm not a Michael Jackson fan but the man is now haunting my entertainment center. I'm not bashing on him. just look for yourself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jacksons-ha ... 7C294%3A50
Michaelhaunting

sweet picture of blanket during funeral

Postby comicbookjesus@hotmail.co » Jul 16, 2009 2:09 pm

comicbookjesus@hotmail.co

Postby Drink Vending » Aug 07, 2009 9:51 am

Docjaay wrote:Michael will be missed by each of us and the entire world we didn't know what we had until we lost it. I thought the memorial today was great and a lot of people finally learned just how well respected Michael was and what a great spirit we were blessed with. i call him the Arc Angel Michael. Read Michael-speaks

Yes he will & is missed. RIP. My favorite artist
San Diego Vending
My Michael Jackson Unlocked RAZR
Drink Vending

Postby Amsterdam » Aug 12, 2009 12:48 pm

You was beautiful. You sent beauty into this world.
Open your eyes for the good things in life. It is still out there... Look up to the birds in the sky and smile when you can... www.freedom.ws./vileo
Amsterdam

Postby Amsterdam » Aug 12, 2009 12:53 pm

naturemama wrote:The biggest tragedy is that so many of us, myself included, didn't care to find out who he was, I mean who he really was on the inside. He was such an enigma to me. Since his death I became immersed in old home videos, interviews, whatever I could get my hands on to try to understand him, figure him out, see him for who he was, not for what the media portrayed him to be. I found him to be an extremely sensitive and gentle and loving man, with a beautiful spirit about him. I found him to be someone I love, but never knew.
I have grown up with his music, and some of it I have really liked, but never heard the song "Earth Song" until browsing his videos after his passing. The beauty and passion and intensity it evokes in me brings me to heavy tears. His songs "Heal the World" and "We are the World" have come to life for me since his passing. While he was here I was too desensitized to him to hear the heart of these songs. But now with him gone I feel his hearts desire to make great change, I hear his care and concern for suffering in this world, and I admire him so for it.
He was beautiful for sharing his soul so deeply through his music and performance, despite judgment. If his purpose was to express what was in his heart for the world to see, than he achieved it. I think it's rare than one lives up to such a noble purpose, adheres to such a high calling, and persists through such hell as he did. I don't mean to make him sound flawless, as we are all human, but the greatness in him can't be denied. He was great musically as well and in spirit. His heart loved deeply and cared deeply, and it takes a STRONG heart to continue to love in a cold and harsh climate as this world is. Bless him, we'll never forget him. He graciously left his music with us, therefore his heart is with us...

I love what you say here. I agree. But keep in mind that his pain is over now. It hurts that he's gone, but he left so much beauty to us. What a gift. I'm so hapy for him he found so much hapiness with his children. I'm sure they made him hapy when he was afraid of this crewl world.
Open your eyes for the good things in life. It is still out there... Look up to the birds in the sky and smile when you can... www.freedom.ws./vileo
Amsterdam

Postby lene1212 » Aug 22, 2009 10:35 am

Get your 3 FREE Unique Pop Art Poster of Michael Jackson Now! http://bit.ly/P4gsW via @addthis
In Memory Of Michael Jackson, the late King of Pop
http://www.memory-michaeljackson.com
lene1212

Postby MichaelJacksonFan1990 » Aug 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Just wanna give my tribute....

Rest In Piece Michael.

You were the kindest, helpful, most talented person in the world & not only that you gave millions of people happiness as well so much inspiration.

Your love for your fans was incredible, your love for the poor was even more heart touching....

You gave so much & got so little back.... no matter what people said about you none of that's true the only thing that is true is the good things the things your true loyal fans know & that's that your the kindest person on earth... you were & always will be the king of pop....

We love you Michael....

I hope your watching over us, cuz we will never forget you... EVER!

lot's of love, Ian
Click here:http://panther60.forumotion.net/michael-jacksontrib-h39.htm
MichaelJacksonFan1990

Postby WhoseLovinYou91 » Aug 28, 2009 3:43 pm

i think about him everyday. still can't believe it. one of the greatest people to ever grace this earth. i hope wherever he is he's happy and at peace :(
WhoseLovinYou91

PreviousNext

Return to Michael Jackson's Death & Memorial