:::: My Thoughts on Jackson's Death::::

Discuss everything related to Michael Jackson's death, leave your thoughts and memorial here.

Agree?

Poll ended at Jul 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Yes
No votes
No
100%
Nuetral
No votes

Total votes : 3

:::: My Thoughts on Jackson's Death::::

Postby Me09 » Jun 30, 2009 6:52 pm

[size=18]:::: My Thoughts on Jackson's Death::::

I am writing because I have an different sort of view on Jackson's death. I am scared to share that view openly because I feel like people would hate me for it. I am not trying to offend anyone, I know Jackson did make a lot of music, some of it in which I personally enjoy, and the dancing was always entertaining but all I see is that Jackson is dead and everyone is celebrating him.. a celebrity is someone who should be celebrated yes, but Michael Jackson should not be. I hear his body is being sent back to neverland for a public viewing, that is lovely, we can all show up and maybe take a tour of the ranch so we can all stand in the room where he shared his bed with little boys.

His kids.. we are learning he is not the father, big shocker there, this guy had an identity crisis, why else would he have a white woman with blonde hair and blue eyes have his children, but they aren't even his children anyway, if there was a sperm donor then the kids would for sure not be black. Not to mention it was all done illegally and we also know that he is in serious debt and he has been to court for charges of child molestation and what did they do? they tried to settle out of court to pay the child off.. why would he do that? Because thats how he got his kids- he pays people off. That is a lot of criminal activity and no one in their right mind would do all of that unless they felt they were above the law, and we have learned in recent days that celebrities are apparently above the law, thats how a NFL player only got two years of house arrest and still able to play football for manslaughter while driving under the influence of drugs.

Then- all of the plastic surgery Michael has had, if you look at his pictures from back then and now, his surgeries were to make his bone structure in his face to look like a white male. If you look at sting from WWF he looks just like him, not to mention that if he really did have a skin disorder, last time I checked from the research I have done, people with that disorder usually have spots that look like melanoma spots, sorry but he's not leopard print. The other thing is that hes not normal white, he is like Colgate white. And if his kids births were done illegally under the table and underground, you want to tell me that he couldnt have something done under the table and underground to make him white and probably paid everyone who helped him with his change= like he does for everything else. Also the disorder does not cause your voice to change. I am not a racist person, I am very far from it but I am prejudice towards criminals, I don't like this guy, he molested kids and I firmly believe that, just because he wasnt convicted doesnt mean he didnt do it. I believe that he did.

I think if he did have an ID crisis and it was because his dad was nuts.. thats why we hear things like.. "Michael Jackson, the man behind the mask.." and everyone wondering what his kids look like because he had their faces covered with what? nothing more than a mask.

Oh boy the king of pop is dead.. the biggest music Icon in the world, yeah and probably the biggest sexual child pedophile in the history of the united states. We won't ever know how many children he violated but I bet the number is quite large. You know how there are hookers and then high priced hookers? Well Jackson proved that there are pedophiles and high society pedophiles. It's one thing when you throw a bag of candy in your car and drive around looking for little kids to kidnap and sexually assault, but it's another thing when you are able to get the kids to come to you and in place of candy you have an amusement park, wine and your the king of pop who likes to do things for charity but makes sure that the boys he does put his hands on happen to be the ones who are disabled with some type of disabilty, During an interview a while back while being confronted around the time of his trial, with the question "Do you think it is appropriate to share your bed with little boys?", .Jackson responded: "The most loving thing you can do is share a bed with someone." Umm sorry Mr. Jackson but No!! The most loving thing you can do is not make your personal issues rub off on other children and society as a whole.

Oh!! and to the jackass lawyer (Jackson's Attorney) who said on live tv "I told the family that when and if he died I would speak loud and clear about his drug abuse because this could have been prevented" yeah ok that guy made himself look 20 times more dumb- your right Mr. High Priced Lawyer, it could have been prevented if you would have not waited until he died to speak up about his drug abuse. So instead he made himself look partially responsible. Oh but it doesn't stop there, because if the reason he didn't speak up sooner was because of attorney client priveledge then he is really partially responsible because his bar license meant more to him than a human life. Hmm keep my license or kill the king of pop? What would you chose? When he was on air crying about the death, he is really the only person I have heard cry over it so far, and he wasnt crying because his beloved friend died, he was crying because he just got laid off. No client, no paycheck and the doctor who is under investigation, yeah it is safe to say that he will face charges over Jacksons death. I would put a lot of money on it.

If the doctor that was involved in Anna Nicole's Drug habit is facing charges for her death, there is no way these people wont be charged, because Anna Nicole was Anna Nicole, she wasn't the Queen of anything, we are talking about the King of Pop.

So how many celebrities have to die and other people have to die from prescription drug abuse before the FDA starts to really crack down on it? And how much do you think they are going to get for Jackson's nose on Ebay? You know someone is going to sell something like that so they can capitalize on the death of the king of pop, because that's all the world does these days. Money Money Money, the root of all evil, but at the end of the day.. You try and live without it.
[/size]
Me
Me09

Re: :::: My Thoughts on Jackson's Death::::

Postby Michael » Jun 30, 2009 8:28 pm

If you have been following Michael Jackson's life, interviews and reports, you would probably understand him a little better. Michael Jackson is a kid trap in an adult person's body. One time in an interview, he said to understand him you should listen to the song Childhood
which is the most auto-biographical song he has ever written.

Because Michael's childhood was pretty much stolen from him, that is why he is the way he is. He had no childhood because he had to spend all his childhood time performing and singing, instead of playing and doing what all kids his age did. That is why he always wanted to be with kids, to play with them, because he never had that growing up.

Once in an interview, he said "there is nothing wrong with sharing your bed with a kid" and many people misinterpreted this and were outraged. Tabloids and news media showed outrage and further misinterpreted this to people. What he really meant was basically just sharing your bed, but not doing anything sexual, because he loved kids, not in a sexual way, but as friends to play with like kids.

Furthermore, everyone knows that when you have money, many people will attempt to falsely accuse you of wrongdoing in order to make money from you and this is most likely what happened to Michael. No one in general public will ever know the truth, but if you listen to people that knew him best, they will all say similar things to what I said about Michael and that he loved kids and he would never do something like that to a kid.

Furthermore, about the skin disorder...you are right that the skin disorder leaves spots on skin, but Michael further undergone color change to match up the white spots. He never denied this. Now if the whole skin disorder problem was a lie to cover up his color change that is another story, that general public will never know for sure.

However, one thing is certain, Michael had a lot of issues and problems, but whatever problems he had were due to what happened to him in his life...having abusive father and his childhood being stolen from him.
The Michael Jackson Forum Head Honcho
Michael
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 01, 2009 12:43 am

"Oh boy the king of pop is dead.. the biggest music Icon in the world, yeah and probably the biggest sexual child pedophile in the history of the united states. We won't ever know how many children he violated but I bet the number is quite large."

MY RESPONSE:

Since you are willing to "bet" you must surely have proof to back up your sure bet, right? So, let's see your unquestionable proof!

If you have no proof then...I'm willing to bet you've molested more children than Michael Jackson has been accused of!

Heck, why not accuse you who accuse Michael. I have just as much proof about you as YOU have about Michael!
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 01, 2009 12:57 am

"I am writing because I have an different sort of view on Jackson's death. I am scared to share that view openly because I feel like people would hate me for it."

MY RESPONSE:

In other words YOU’RE A COWARD. That’s clear enough.

I feel that you people who would condemn Michael Jackson are secretly wracked with guilt about the things you have done in your life. You secretly hate yourselves and so you are always on the lookout for someone you feel is more guilty than you are in order to vent your self-loathing. Once you convince yourself you are ‘better’ than the person you accuse you go off on your rants EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO SUBSTANTIAL PROOF TO BACK YOU UP!

Well, I am not without sin. Let he who is without sin be the first to throw stones at Michael Jackson.

I forgive you for…not forgiving yourself
Last edited by Honors MJ on Jul 01, 2009 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby luxury_homes » Jul 01, 2009 1:00 am

Jordan Chandler the 13 year old that accused Michael of molestation has just come forward saying that he lied, because his dad told him to. Read here: http://trashselector.com/evan-chandler- ... y-michael/

In addition, on this page http://kingofpopmichael.info/the-false-abuse/ I found some cool info, including the below lyrics from Michael Jackson songs, that refer to false accusations. If Michael was not falsly accused, why would he write and sing about this stuff so much???

Scream
Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
Your lies are disgusting
But what does it mean, dirty
Kickin’ me down
I’ve got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks, dirty

They Don’t Care About Us
Now tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible cause you ignore me
Your proclamation promised me free liberty
I’m tired of being the victim of shame
You’re throwin’ me in a class with a bad name
I can’t believe this is the land from which I came

Stranger in Moscow
I was wanderin’ in the rain
Cast of life feeling insane
Swift and sudden fall from grace
Happy days seem far away
Kremlin’s shadow belittlin’ me
Stalin’s tomb won’t let me be
On and on and on it came
Wish the rain would just let me be

This Time Around
Somebody’s out
Somebody’s out to use me
They really want to use me
And then falsely accuse me
But this time around
They’ll take it like spit
No you really can’t control me

D.S
They wanna get my ass dead or alive
You know he really tried to take me down by surprise
I’ll bet he missioned with the CIA
He don’t do half what he say
Cause Tom Sneddon is a cold man

Money
If you show me the cash then I will take it
If you ask me to cry then I will fake it
If you give me your hand then I will shake it
You’ll do anything for money

Childhood
No one understands me
They view it as such strange eccentricities
Cause I keep kidding around
Like a child, but pardon me
People say I’m not okay
Cause I love such elementary things
It’s been my fate to compensate
For the childhood I’ve never known

Tabloid Junkie
It’s slander with the words you use
You’re a parasite in black and white
Do anything for news
And you don’t go and buy it
And they won’t justify it
To read it sanctifies it
Then why do we keep fooling ourselves
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on a TV screen don’t make it factual
But everybody wants to read all about it

2Bad
Told me that you’re doing wrong
Word out shocking all alone
Cryin’ wolf ain’t like a man
Throwin’ rocks to hide your hands
You ain’t done enough for me
You ain’t done enough for me
You are disgusting me, yeah, yeah
You’re aiming just for me
You are disgusting me
Just want your cut from me but too bad, too bad
luxury_homes

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 01, 2009 1:10 am

"So how many celebrities have to die and other people have to die from prescription drug abuse before the FDA starts to really crack down on it?"

MY RESPONSE:

From what I have studied, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is chiefly concerned with making money for their shareholders. So, if people are eating more food than they should and taking more drugs than they should THEY DON’T CARE unless…they are not making money off of it. From what I have studied, the FDA will do their best to protect the profits of the drug companies even if that means the death of thousands, if not millions of prescription drug users.

They will openly say “drugs aren’t the answer” yet, how many drug commercials do you see on television that essentially say they are the answer, eh? When the FDA says “drugs aren’t the answer” what they actually mean is, ‘Drugs we are not making money off of are not the answer’.

There is a reason opium production is at a reported ALL TIME HIGH in Afghanistan since the US invaded!

It is said that the Skull & Bones “Tomb” headquarters, on the Yale University campus, was paid for with the profits from the Illuminati worldwide opium trade. The Bush family are reported to have been members for three generations.

So, it comes as no surprise if people are eating too much junk and getting sick off of it. That’s what the FDA is hoping for! Don’t hold your breath waiting for them to “crack down” on anything that is making them money!

So, what is the greater crime? Adults having sex with WILLING children or drug companies secretly paying the FDA to allow them to sell drugs that kill people?
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby at4101 » Jul 01, 2009 6:18 am

I am not gonna bash you because at least your stated your opinios maturely without calling his fans names or screaming that you are glad he is dead. However, I just feel you are truly misinformed.

There is a wealth of information out there on the MJ trial, REAL evidence, not the bs that you hear the media spew. Try reading the book "Michael Jackson Conspiracy" for starters. The media was not even allowed in the court to hear everything, yet they know for a fact he is guilty, without hearing the entire trial? The whole time the media was bashing MJ, they didn't have access to everything that was going on in that courtroom. And afterwords, even when they finally got all the info, it just wasn't juicy enough for them to pay attention to the reason he was found not guilty. They were out for blood.

Now this thing about his face and skin. Yes, it is odd. I agree with you. However, it's not a crime to get plastic surgery. He wasn't hurting anyone by altering his looks. That's just one of those things where it really isn't anyone's business. If the man feels better about himself by getting plastic surgery, then thats his prerogative. WHO CARES?

Also, since there is nothing official yet about MJ NOT being the kids bio dad, how can you come to that conclusion? Once again it just shows you rely on tabloids and media for your information. No one can tell me that a black man cannot have kids with a white woman, with the kids turning out to look white. It is genetically possible, and it CAN happen.
at4101

Postby jadelee » Jul 01, 2009 8:38 am

I know what i feel - deep sorrow for this accident. I liked his songs and i will like them forever. Too pity he died so young, too pity...

---------------

searching for michael jackson icons
Last edited by jadelee on Jul 07, 2009 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jadelee

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 01, 2009 11:17 am

"There is a wealth of information out there on the MJ trial, REAL evidence, not the bs that you hear the media spew."

MY RESPONSE:

Now you’re onto something! The media spew alright. I’ve stopped watching commercial television. I now only watch my extensive DVD collection and WHAT A DIFFERENCE TO MY MIND! The media is a tool the Illuminati use to shape and direct your view of reality. They tell what they want you to hear in a way that shapes the way you view it.

I’ve read of people who say that the only way they can truly know the news is to hear it from a different country than America.

YOU SHOULD (((NEVER))) BLINDLY TRUST WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS ABOUT…(((ANYTHING!!!)))

ESPECIALLY when it comes to whatever lies they can tell to distract you from the truth of who the REAL mass-murdering criminals are who are ruining this planet! That’s why they are always doing their best to get you obsessed by all kinds of gossip about the “stars”. They want you thinking of ANYTHING else besides what would really make a difference! Think about Brad Pitt. Think about Jennifer or Angelina. Think about Madonna. Think about Michael Jackson. It doesn’t matter so long as you DON’T think about who the real mastermind criminals are who are ruining this planet in order to make money!

Hitler used the Jews to keep the people distracted and give them someone to vent their frustrated anger upon. In the same basic way the Illuminati use whoever is available. Michael Jackson was one of their scapegoat tools in order to get people to vent their angry frustration.

They will use whatever popular person they can. They will build them up then cut them down, if it will get and keep your attention. Oh, they are schemers alright; encouraging the spread of whatever rumors it takes to get you looking ‘the other way’! They think they are so slick, but so did the Roman Empire until someone slicker came along and tore them apart.

No one truly gets away with anything. It all comes back around in the end…or maybe sooner!
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 01, 2009 11:22 am

jadelee wrote:I know what i feel - deep sorrow for this accident. I liked his songs and i will like them forever. Too pity he died so young, too pity...

Not for Michael. I feel he is having a wonderful time in the Heavenly realms. His main sorrow comes from not being able to let you grieving fans know that he is doing fantastic!
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby HeyTanyJ » Jul 02, 2009 3:41 pm

We want to know how the tragic death has effected you.
http://s1.webstarts.com/Hotshiggles/greatmj.html
The latest on Michael Jackson funaral and tribute to his life.
http://s1.webstarts.com/Hotshiggles/greatmj.htmWe Love You Michael
HeyTanyJ

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 02, 2009 8:52 pm

HeyTanyJ wrote:We want to know how the tragic death has effected you.
http://s1.webstarts.com/Hotshiggles/greatmj.html

"We", meaning you...and all twelve of your mojo personalities, right?
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Return to Michael Jackson's Death & Memorial