PLEASE HELP SAVE MIKE'S MEMORY!

Discuss everything related to Michael Jackson's death, leave your thoughts and memorial here.

PLEASE HELP SAVE MIKE'S MEMORY!

Postby michaelsjacksonbiggestfan » Jul 04, 2009 6:33 am

I was selling several Michael Jackson domains and websites. None of the sites have been developed yet because I bought them with intent to sale or as a dedication. However, I received an offer for the least expensive domain which holds a lot of sentimental value: WWW.MICHAELSBIGGESTFAN.COM. Unfortunately, the offer came from a potential buyer, a guy, who wanted to use the site to bash and degrade Michael’s memory. Although, I need the funds, I refused because I am a Michael Jackson fan first. Michael means more to me and to millions of people to allow that guy to do that. But, I’ m sure that won’t stop the guy from disguising his identity and possibly purchasing it in the future. If you or someone you know is Michael’s biggest fan, read this information below that I copied from a sent email or pass it on: The ad is on Ebay too!

A POSSIBLE MICHAEL JACKSON BIGGEST FAN REALITY SHOW is in the works! There are two- Michael Jackson's biggest fan websites are for sale. One is very affordable. The other is higher because it holds more sentimental value!
10% will go to the buyer's charity of choice-maybe even one of Michael's favorite charities!
WWW.MICHAELSBIGGESTFAN.COM

I thought that you all might find these links interesting.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3DSelling

This site also comes with the myspace website domain complimentary
www.myspace.com/michaeljacksonbiggestfan.com
as well as the email address michaelsbiggestfan@gmail.com

Also, www.michaeljacksonbiggestfan.com is available
Maybe a few REAL fans can purchase the site collectively
michaeljacksonbiggestfan
michaelsjacksonbiggestfan

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 04, 2009 4:45 pm

trying to save the memory of a corpse?

GOOD LUCK!!!
Honors MJ