Who Killed Micheal Jackson? THe Answer is here

Discuss everything related to Michael Jackson's death, leave your thoughts and memorial here.

Do u think it is true?

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes : 4

Who Killed Micheal Jackson? THe Answer is here

Postby fahadtiwana » Jul 10, 2009 9:28 am

Micheal jackson didnt die actually,he was MURDERED. According to some reports, he was killed by some medcine induced in him by his doctor. His doctor went missing after he died and was searched for days. This shows he didnt die, rather their is some conspiracy story. I found this video which points to his killers directly. Must watch so that you may know what they do when you dont obey the satanic orders;
http://www.arrivals.technocrazed.com/ww ... al-sorcery
here is the linK.watch and open ur eyes!!!
PEACE
fahadtiwana

Postby buterbrods » Jul 11, 2009 2:29 am

buterbrods

Postby Drink Vending » Aug 07, 2009 11:12 am

No he wasn't. He had a heart attack because of all the stress he had and all the medication he had. The guy was a medical drug fiend.
San Diego Vending
My Michael Jackson Unlocked RAZR
Drink Vending

Postby MichaelJacksonFan1990 » Aug 24, 2009 5:18 pm

I think there's many ways you can look at this for an answer....

You personally wanna blame someone for his death... like i do.... and ya'know i have a feelin his doctor did have summit to do with it but that's just my opinion....

Then again you think about all the stress he was under, the comeback tour he was preparing for, he only wanted to do 10 concerts but agreed to do 50 even though he didn't want to... but Michael being Michael didn't wanna let his fans down so he agreed....

It's sad but i personally believe it was the stress he was under & i do have a feelin his doctor had a bit to do with it....

My opinion....
Click here:http://panther60.forumotion.net/michael-jacksontrib-h39.htm
MichaelJacksonFan1990

Return to Michael Jackson's Death & Memorial