Michael visits my sister in a dream

Discuss everything related to Michael Jackson's death, leave your thoughts and memorial here.

Michael visits my sister in a dream

Postby Edelweiss » Jul 12, 2009 5:51 am

I am leaving a message for someone else. This person lives in Europe and contacted me yesterday after she thought that Michael Jackson gave her a message for the world during the night. This person doesn't want to be known or contacted; she would fall in the category of psychic but shares her gift onlyt with immediate family.

Michael apparently visited her in a dream and was not speaking. His eyes and face were glowing with warmth and love, he was holding a picture with Mary and Jesus. The message she hear, although she doesn't know how as he wasn't moving his lips, is that he wanted us all here on earth to know that the world is in bad shape, that we all need to pray to Jesus and Mary, that it is very important that we bring a lot of softness in our relationships ( "douceur" in French, which can be translated also as gentleness), and that it is very important to feed all the children to end the misery of starvation.

This person is my sister. Please note that we are not fans of Michael, but in general we aren't fans of anything. She doesn't undertstand why she had this vistit from him, but thought it was important that I posted as he wanted the world to know about the importance of prayer and love.
Edelweiss

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 12, 2009 11:24 am

Well, to be perfectly honest, people have been praying to Jesus and Mary for the last two-thousand years and just take a look at the state of the world. It doen’t seem to be working much at all. Things are now worse than ever.

If you feed roaches, in gratitude, you will eventually have a lot more roaches to deal with. Like it or not, there are TOO MANY PEOPLE consuming TOO MANY natural resources on this planet. If we needed more people on this planet then feeding the hungry would indeed be the answer. What we really need is a global plague to kill off the weak and the sick. It is the order of nature that the strong survive and the weak and sick should perish. By going against the natural order the human race is choking on it’s population and this is the main reason the Earth is in such horrible shape.

Feeding all the hungry sounds wonderful, but in fact, what the Earth needs is a worldwide plague. That would stop the wars alright. You can bet it would.

The strong and healthy go out to fight the wars while the weak and sick breed more weak and sick children. Now, THAT IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!

It is the social pressures of TOO MANY PEOPLE in an area that end up erupting in wars. Hitler stated to the German people that Germany needed more room for the people. Too many people and not enough to go around leads to…war!

That’s just the way it is

That’s reality

Like it or not
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 12, 2009 11:52 am

Going against Nature is the problem with humanity. Humans are OBVIOUSLY not responsible enough to be entrusted with a beautiful planet like Earth. After two-thousand years of praying to Jesus and Mary they still think that praying to Jesus and Mary is the answer. How many more thousands of years do you need before you realize that praying to Jesus and Mary is NOT THE ANSWER????

What’s the use? The insane just can’t seem to understand and it looks like the religious insane are going to be the death of beautiful planet Earth. Let there be no mistaking this fact: blindly believing that books written thousands of years ago are “infallible and inerrant” is INSANE!!!

If someone doesn’t step in and get rid of all the troublemakers ruining this beautiful planet I see no hope for the human race. All I see is a WELL-DESERVED extinction as a species.

FEEDING THE HUNGRY IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!!

You really need me to tell you this because you just can’t see it on your own

Hey, you may not like me for telling you the truth, but…

IT IS THE TRUTH!
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 12, 2009 12:07 pm

From his perspective, I don’t believe Michael Jackson’s spirit could be dumb enough to think that praying to Jesus and Mary is the answer. And any idiot with a bit of real intuitive sense knows that too many people and not enough to go around is the cause of the burning of the Amazon rain forest and the cause of the pressures that lead to war. Feeding all the hungry is a GUARANTEE of a lot more wars in the future!

Now, of course, you will try to condemn me for telling you the truth. In a world where people are practically choking on their own population you feel saving lives is the answer, right. That’s the way of the truly “righteous”, right?

Oh well….

I say, Nature knows what it is doing. Going against Nature is the problem!

I say that what humanity needs is someone from outside to take over and regulate the human population like pigs in a pen. After what they have done to this planet humans, in general, deserve nothing better than to be regulated like pigs in a pen. They should not be given free reign of planet Earth. They don’t deserve that kind of freedom. This should be obvious to any idiot.
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 12, 2009 11:54 pm

I've decided that I've had enough of Michael Jackson for a while. I'm going to start over in a different forum and work on writing things that make me laugh.
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Michael » Jul 13, 2009 12:24 am

I think you should contat some news media about this.
The Michael Jackson Forum Head Honcho
Michael
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Honors MJ » Jul 13, 2009 1:40 am

Hey, sounds like this information about Michael Jackson’s message should go ‘straight’ to the Pope!

Let’s see here…the red phone goes straight to the President of the United States. What color is the phone that goes ‘straight’ to the Pope. Hmmmmmm. Well, if the Pope’s a virgin it would be…white, right? No, it won’t be white. I hear the current Pope is an ex-Nazi. The Vatican said,

“Nazi schmatzi! Let’s make him Pope anyway. Never did care much for the Jews.”
Honors MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Martine » Jul 27, 2009 4:34 am

Thanks for your thoughts. I too believe that we should practice more kindness, that's what Michael Jackson was about :) Kindness also means being nice or kind to someone regardless of how you feel about them.
Martine

Return to Michael Jackson's Death & Memorial