Michael Jackson- feelings on his death

Discuss everything related to Michael Jackson's death, leave your thoughts and memorial here.

Michael Jackson- feelings on his death

Postby Metal Sam » Jul 28, 2009 6:26 am

i am not a rabid Michael Jackson fan. in fact i am a self made Metal-head. but when i heard the utterly terrible news that Michael Jackson was dead after a cardiac arrest, it hurt more than it would if just anyone had passed away. Michael Jackson has been such an enormous part of so many people’s lives and his music, and his legend will live on for ever. i had not taken much thought to him before now, being only young when he was very wrongly put on trial, so it is a big shock to find that i care so much for this person when i hardly know anything about him, and only now after he is gone do i see that. this is truly a sad day for me and my life will never be the same again. my sympathy goes to all of Michael’s family and friends and i hope that he is in a better place, rid of tabloid suspicion and absurd stories based on plainly innocent acts. Michael was a good man, a gentle man, and above all, he was truly a God among men, always having time for people whoever they were. he got where he got to, not just because he was a great performer (thought that helped quite a bit) but because he was nice to people and treated them with respect. R.I.P Michael Jackson. i salute you- The King of Pop, all that you have done for this world has not gone unnoticed and you will live on in the hearts and minds of all
Metal Sam

Return to Michael Jackson's Death & Memorial