MJ Two-Hour Program Special

Discuss everything related to Michael Jackson's death, leave your thoughts and memorial here.

MJ Two-Hour Program Special

Postby apen87 » Jun 23, 2010 9:02 am

Hey Michael Jackson fans,

My name is Adam Pendergraph and I am a PR/Communications intern for BlogTalkRadio. If anyone is looking for someway to honor the King of Pop on the oneyear anniversary of his passing I might have something for you. We're hosting a two-hour special called "Michael Jackson Remembered: 2010" on Friday, starting at 10pm. We’ll feature commentary from such guests as CNN News anchor Don Lemon; Michael’s one-time ladylove Stephanie Mills; Michael’s dad, Joe Jackson; Weldon McDougal III, former A&R exec for Motown Records, who traveled extensively with the Jackson 5; and GC Cameron of The Temptations. You will even be able to call in and share your favorite memories of Michael. We look forward to honoring the iconic singer, focusing on everything he has done for the music/entertainment industry and the inspiration he has given for millions of individuals. If you want to learn more about the program on Friday, you can check our blog post.

http://blog.blogtalkradio.com/celebriti ... more-22025

Thanks everyone.
apen87

Return to Michael Jackson's Death & Memorial