Michael Jackson angel or caring peace and love ENHGLISH

Here is where to post general topics relating to Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson angel or caring peace and love ENHGLISH

Postby Eva » Oct 12, 2011 3:01 pm

***MICHAEL JACKSON_ANGEL OF CARING..PEACE AND LOVE***
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
""...We have to..get out The Message of the Need To Heal our children and Heal The World...To recognize that we need each other and must care for one another.. Help Inspire us to develop this relief Effort For Children. To Make A Real Difference..we must all care and commit to be a part of the solution. I Know you all share My Concern for Inner-City Children who are Spread all around us. We Must Join Together to Make This World A Better Place for each of them. "Heal LA" is only our first step in making things better. I'm Very Happy to tell you today that former President..Jimmy Carter..and I Are Going to Be Working Together to Help Children in cities all over our country. President Carter will join ME as co-Chair of our new national Heal Our Children Initiative. We'll work together here in L.A. to start..then go city by city to Heal Children all over America. I would like to express MY LOVE and appreciation to all of you who have already been so generous to this Important New Heal The World Program...""
~Michael Jackson_On January 23_1993..On occasion
of a Super Bowl XXVII news conference~
I`M pleased about comments
Eva
Regular
Regular

Return to General Discussion & Latest News