Anything for Money David Nordahl ealks about Michael Jackson

Here is where to post general topics relating to Michael Jackson.

Anything for Money David Nordahl ealks about Michael Jackson

Postby Eva » Oct 22, 2011 2:34 pm

NYTHING FOR MONEY >>>
" I Don't know if people are making things up or if they've Been PAID To Say Things..to give interviews__(Mr. Nordahl Was Offered Many PAID Interviews..Which He DECLINED)__They wanted to do the interview...As long as what I talked about was what they wanted to talk about. So..there was A Lot Of Money Floating Around. Like Star Magazine was traveling around with briefcases Full Of Cash...
...I NEVER saw MICHAEL with the effects of doing any kinds of drug Or alcohol Or anything like that..and I Saw HIM All Different Times Of The Day. Early In The Morning.. Late At Night..All During The Day. HE WAS ALWAYS TOTALLY NORMAL..TOTALLY There..There's SO Much Misinformation About MICHAEL..Except For Anything I Know personally..I Just Don't trust it. People are so willing to..I Guess To GET On TV. I don't know what it is..but they're Just So Willing To Offer Information (lies)..It Used To Piss MICHAEL off because HE would say things like 'I saw an interview with My hairdresser and she's talking about ME and My hairdresser Doesn't know Anything About ME!'..HE KEPT HIMSELF REALLY Separated and I got to be REALLY Good Friends With HIM So We Talked about Just About Everything That Was Possible..but for most people..MICHAEL did NOT do that..just out of Fear of people turning around and talking with someone else about it. PRIVATE Things. I NEVER did. I NEVER gave into those interviews or anything during that time. HE felt Comfortable With me. HE Felt We Could Talk about things and I Wouldn't turn around and talk about things that We Were Talking About..to other people..."
~David Nordahl__American painte And Michael Jackson's Patronage and Friendship_(1988-2005)~
I`M pleased about comments
Eva
Regular
Regular

Return to General Discussion & Latest News