Michael Jackson injustice of false allegation

Here is where to post general topics relating to Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson injustice of false allegation

Postby Eva » Nov 01, 2011 1:43 pm

♥ For some time now..I Have Been Searching My Conscience as to whether or not I should publicly react to the many falsehoods that have been spread about ME..I Have Decided To Make This Statement Based on the injustice of these allegations and the far-reaching trauma those who feel close are suffering.
...I Feel Very Fortunate To Have Been BLESSED With Recognition For MY Efforts. This recognition also brings with it a responsibility to one’s admirers through-out the world. Performers Should Always serve as role models who Set An Example For Young people. It Saddens ME that many may actually believe the present flurry of FALSE accusations...
...To This End..And I Do Mean END: NO..I’ve NEVER taken hormones to maintain MY High Voice!..NO..I’ve NEVER had MY cheekbones altered in any way!..NO..I’ve NEVER had [SPAM_REMOVED] on MY Eyes! YES..one day in the future I Plan to get married and have a family. Any statements to the contrary are simply untrue. I have advised MY attorneys of MY willingness to institute legal action and subsequently prosecute all guilty to the fullest extent of the law. As noted earlier..I LOVE CHILDREN. We all kNOW that kids Are Very Impressionable and Therefore Susceptible to such stories. I’m Certain that some have already been HURT by this terrible slander. In addition to their admiration..I Would Like to Keep their Respect...
I`M pleased about comments
Eva
Regular
Regular

Return to General Discussion & Latest News