MICHAEL BLACK (new MJ novel)

Here is where to post general topics relating to Michael Jackson.

MICHAEL BLACK (new MJ novel)

Postby Google Desktop » Feb 21, 2012 10:24 am

Hi everyone, I've been a Michael Jackson fan since I was a toddler in Jamaica and I first saw the Billie Jean video. I can honestly say that he is my first recollection of music -- and as we all know nothing ever compares to your first.

I'm a writer by trade. My first novel, a Hip Hop Story, was published by MTV books and I was blessed to be the book writer on the Broadway musical HOT FEET. I've written a novel themed around Michael Jackson. It's called MICHAEL BLACK. You can check out the synopsis below.

It has been the greatest love and labor of my artistic life and I've just released it as an ebook on Amazon/Kindle.

You can find it here http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007712CZ6

This book was written about a fan for fans and I hope you'll support a copy. Thank you.

MICHAEL BLACK
A novel by
H. Heru Richards

Michael Black is a Michael Jackson impersonator performing underground in the New York City subway system. However he’s living in a time (the early 2000s) when his idol, once universally revered for his brilliance and artistry, is now often the subject of ridicule and derision.

After a tragic event befalls his family, believing his love for Jackson is all he has left, Michael makes the ultimate decision to make himself over by way of plastic surgery and become Michael Jackson. This is his journey to that decision.

It is also the story of Michael’s parents, Malcolm, a very dark skinned man, and Betty, a very light complexioned woman. Their intra-racial love story is told through the history of Jackson’s music, spanning the seventies, eighties and nineties. Their story culminates in a tragic event, which propels their son on his path.

MICHAEL BLACK is a thoughtful, intelligent and earnest exploration into the dynamics of race, love and identity, wherein Michael Jackson stands as the metaphor and the soundtrack of a man, a family and a generation.
Google Desktop

Postby Heise IT-Markt [Crawler] » Feb 27, 2012 8:52 am

Looks cool!
Heise IT-Markt [Crawler]

Return to General Discussion & Latest News