Michael Jackson Death MUST be a HOAX!

Discuss everything related to Michael Jackson's death, leave your thoughts and memorial here.

Michael Jackson Death MUST be a HOAX!

Postby mjhoaxdeath » Jun 27, 2009 8:44 pm

In all the reports of 'The King Of Pop' and his recent death, there just seem to be too many variables.
Suspicious circumstances surround his personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray, the mysterious injection that he administered, the fact that MJ received a clean bill of health only a few months ago in order to begin rehearsals for his upcoming O2 concerts in London and the fact that he was not pronounced dead until more than 1 hour after he was found!

His death, therefore, must either be a Hoax, or we are not being told the enitre story.

There are heaps of theories out there now about what is really going on with Michael Jackson's death.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com

Wherever he is, I certainly hope that he finally has what he always wished for...Peace.
Is Micheal Jackson REALLY dead?
mjhoaxdeath

Postby Neonkovala » Jun 28, 2009 10:37 am

I believe this somehow, but I also believe he us gone. :(
Music is awesome.
Neonkovala

Postby Gaz1984 » Jun 28, 2009 12:39 pm

I would love to think he was still alive however he has gone to a better place where nobody can hurt him again.

I love you Mike.

But I have strong feeling that the Doctor cocked up his medication and thats why he fled the sceen.

RIP - My hero, and my saviour x
Gaz1984
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Return to Michael Jackson's Death & Memorial