Michael Jackson Memorial Service July 7th at Staples Center

Discuss everything related to Michael Jackson's death, leave your thoughts and memorial here.

Michael Jackson Memorial Service July 7th at Staples Center

Postby Michael » Jul 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Michael Jackson's Memorial Service is to take place July 7th at Staples Center. It is said that tickets will be sold for $25. Fans will get to seat on the regular seats, while friends and family will have the floor.

The Jackson family has confirmed that his send-off will feature performances and tributes from a galaxy of music legends.

There are plans to set up giant screens outside the vast 20,000-seater stadium for mourners who cannot get in.

Reports even suggest that US President Barack Obama has been sent an invitation.

Other people who are said to have been invited for Jackson's last service include Sir Paul McCartney, singer Diana Ross, and screen legend Liz Taylor.

Michael Jackson will be buried in a rare 15,000 pounds 14-karat gold plated casket that is said to cost $25,000.
The Michael Jackson Forum Head Honcho
Michael
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Justnietje » Jul 03, 2009 5:33 am

I'm so sorry i can't be there, i would have given anything to see him for one more time. I wish somebody could light a candle there, in my name :( so that i'll be there in some way..
Justnietje

Postby machita » Jul 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Me too!! I'm so sad i can't be there. I live in the UK and called the American embassy but there's no way i canget a passport in time!!! Does anyone know of anything organised in London on Tuesday???
machita

Postby Justnietje » Jul 05, 2009 5:24 am

Can somebody (who is going to the staples center) please send me a private message if they want to light a candle for me??? i would appreciate it so much... I can't come cause i'm from the Netherlands, it's too far. I want to be there in some way for Michael, so that would be so nice..
Justnietje

Return to Michael Jackson's Death & Memorial