On a scale of 1-10.....

Popular discussions from all over the discussion board.

Moderator: mjadmin

On a scale of 1-10.....

Postby Dreamcatcher » Jun 16, 2005 12:25 pm

....how old is Michaels boyfriend?? :lol:
Dreamcatcher

Postby MJgirl » Feb 12, 2006 9:56 am

HAHAHA :< :< :< :< !!!!Why are u so mean????
MJgirl

Postby A1988Smackdown » Feb 12, 2006 3:49 pm

yeah, good joke. But why do so many people talk about little boys on this forum. Yeah I get it, you say MJ's a child molester, everyone knows that. But you people talk so much about little boys its kind of gross, I know you will say what MJ does to little boys is gross (and you would be assuming he did it) but you people talk a lot about it, I don't know why you find it so interesting.
A1988Smackdown
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby I Hate MJ » May 27, 2006 9:24 pm

A1988Smackdown wrote:yeah, good joke. But why do so many people talk about little boys on this forum. Yeah I get it, you say MJ's a child molester, everyone knows that. But you people talk so much about little boys its kind of gross, I know you will say what MJ does to little boys is gross (and you would be assuming he did it) but you people talk a lot about it, I don't know why you find it so interesting.

You say that "everyone knows that." Sounds to me like a subconscious admission that you too believe he is a pedophile. :-O
I Hate MJ
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby Areather » Jun 03, 2006 10:31 am

This should be a forum in which fans discuss MJ. His sexuality should not be up for discussion. Get real people, let's discuss some interesting facts about the man and his music.
Areather

Postby mj2 » Jan 05, 2007 2:34 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
...heh.
mj2

Postby .x.ilovemj.x. » Mar 03, 2007 1:57 am

This site was made for fans. Michael was not a child molester. Just to inform whoever said "everyone knows that". But yeah, read the criminal record of the woman who tried to accuse Michael.
.*.. Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race ..*.

.x.ilovemj.x.

Postby sundayroberts1 » Mar 29, 2007 11:30 pm

michael is a beautiful person and you people who claim he is this evil person where the hell is your proof. You dam well know its a lie so leave him the hell alone. He would never hurt anyone so maybe you who are saying things about him better look on your own back doors. :(
S.
roberts
sundayroberts1

Postby sundayroberts1 » Mar 31, 2007 7:58 pm

Michael to me is the best sweetest person and he is the no.1 intertainer of all time. Like it or not he is the greatest no matter what some may say because they can,t stand the trueth . There is no one like him and i love him so. He only deserves good things in his life and no matter what some stupit people say won,t change a dam thing because most people know he is innocent 1million times and that the Gods given trueth. Cant wait for his new album to come out, he will be amazing. Go Michael you are the true king of pop and the king of our hearts . Love you always .
S.
roberts
sundayroberts1

Return to Popular Discussions