If you were molested by Michael, please post ur name and #

If you hate MJ - say it here! And why ...

Postby MJ-Hater » Sep 08, 2009 10:42 am

I cannot believe how naive you mental midgets are.

A court found him innocent so he's not guilty? Have you ever heard of OJ Simpson? A court found him innocent too. What a joke that trial was. And Jackson's trial was a 3 ring circus.

You all know Jackson was a pedophile who preyed on young boys. And you defend that? What's up with that? Are you too are a faggot child molester?

There's only one real court to decide his guilt or innocence, and I'll bet anything the little freak is rotting in hell right now.

I am starting to think the f'g queer did have a conscience though. Why else would he need a general anesthetic to get some rest? Guilty thoughts perhaps...

And as far as being poisoned, eating ten-year old weiners is taking a big chance on getting food poisoning.
MJ-Hater

Postby EKSiR99 » Oct 16, 2009 5:40 am

hes a good man.. those accuser just wnt to be famous or just wants his money
the king of pop is forever

local business directory
EKSiR99

Postby Victirix » Jan 08, 2011 10:42 pm

I'm not trying to prove to anyone that Michael was innocent, or guilty. However, after reading the case transcripts, it is evident to me exactly why all members of the jury had the consensual verdict that he was innocent on all accounts. Give me one piece of evidence to prove that he is guilty, and if there is one, then maybe he is. But don't go around accusing him of being a pedophile without a single piece of evidence. It would be like me accusing you of murdering someone (hopefully you haven't) when I can't prove anything about you! Don't just assume everything you hear on the news is true. Look further into things, do some research, and only then are you qualified to draw your own conclusions.

Read this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-t ... 10258.html

And look at the court transcripts. http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ct ... taside.pdf

Now tell me if your perspective has changed, or why it hasn't.
Victirix

Postby Annagyijjk » Mar 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Jackson, you are the best
Annagyijjk

Postby channal1 » Sep 09, 2011 2:27 am

THANK YOU
i think i should thank you very much for you can waste lot of time to write this post .....thank you again for your sharing..

Previous

Return to I HATE Michael Jackson