Any you all f'g crazy?

If you hate MJ - say it here! And why ...

Any you all f'g crazy?

Postby MJ-Hater » Sep 08, 2009 6:17 am

How can so many people be so stupid?

A site to honor a pedophile? Innocent people do not pay out millions of dollars to their accusers unless guilty. If innocent he could have spent one million in court to prove it rather than paying out twenty million to keep them quiet.

But look at Jonestown where hundreds of other morons killed thenselves and their own children because their 'great leader' told them too. Damn people are stupid.

And I hear some idiots defending Jackson because of his music. WTF? So if Hiltler had written a couple pop hits in the 40's we could have excused his faults and made a site to wosrhip him?

Well, that's it. I registered at this site just to tell you how f'g ridiculous you people and your site are. But I guess quite a few of you make a lot of money selling MJ nonsense to these pathetic morally blind morons. Good for you guys!
MJ-Hater

Postby BillieJean » Sep 08, 2009 9:27 am

!!!MJ DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

why bother joining a fan forum if u hate that person?!

people here love MJ and if you hate him, keep your opinions to yourself
<3<3 i love you more Mike <3<3

if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself then make a change
BillieJean
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby MJ-Hater » Sep 08, 2009 10:20 am

QUOTE: "I registered at this site just to tell you how f'g ridiculous you people and your site are."

You can obviously read. In addition to your psych problem (pedophile worship) do you also have a problem comprehending what you read? Seek help.
MJ-Hater

Postby BillieJean » Sep 08, 2009 10:51 am

MJ-Hater wrote:QUOTE: "I registered at this site just to tell you how f'g ridiculous you people and your site are."

why bother? true fans won't listen

if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself then make a change
BillieJean
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby BillieJean » Sep 08, 2009 10:56 am

MJ-Hater wrote:In addition to your psych problem (pedophile worship) do you also have a problem comprehending what you read? Seek help.

1. i don't have a problem!
2. i don't need help
3. i don't worship paedophiles (and Michael wasn't one)

BillieJean
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby MrMJFan » Sep 10, 2009 10:24 am

BillieJean, I wouldn't waste your time. These people refuse to see the good in Michael. Most of them don't even knwo the facts and having even bothered to do any research at all, they just simply believe the BS printed in the press. If they simply did a small bit of investigating for just a mear 5 minutes, they'd find out the truth but they don't. There is so much evidence out there to prove he DIDN'T do it but so little to even make people think he would have. The only thing out there that is making people believe that is the press and the ridiculous narrow minded few who only see one side of the story which is nothing but a lie.
MrMJFan
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Postby BillieJean » Sep 10, 2009 1:19 pm

well said :)
yes it's true, they are narrow minded people that don't bother doing their research

BillieJean
Destined for greatness
Destined for greatness

Postby magnum475 » Sep 13, 2009 1:26 pm

I don't see the point of bringing up someone's past after they've passed away.
magnum475

Re: Any you all f'g crazy?

Postby michaeljacksonninjas » Jan 01, 2010 8:28 am

MJ-Hater wrote:How can so many people be so stupid?

A site to honor a pedophile? Innocent people do not pay out millions of dollars to their accusers unless guilty. If innocent he could have spent one million in court to prove it rather than paying out twenty million to keep them quiet.

---
And I hear some idiots defending Jackson because of his music. WTF? So if Hiltler had written a couple pop hits in the 40's we could have excused his faults and made a site to wosrhip him?

You really shouldn't post until you have the full story. His PRODUCERS made him pay that money off for the court case. Michael didn't want to. He wanted to prove his innocence, but the producers said that the case would get in the way of the Dangerous Tour, so he had no choice. PLUS, later, the boy who had supposebly been molested admitted that his own father had abused him until he agreed he would say that Mike did that to him. He even said that it was just a scam to get money out of Michael.

And as for defending him just cos of his songs? NO! We defend him cos he's innocent!! You're just jealous cos you know you will never even have half the talent, kindness, humor, or sexiness of Michael Jackson. EVER. So just get a freakin life and stop trying to ruin the lives and names of others with your stupid "Tabloid junkie" lies..
michaeljacksonninjas

Postby another_part_of_me » Feb 16, 2010 11:25 am

But look at Jonestown where hundreds of other morons killed thenselves and their own children because their 'great leader' told them too. Damn people are stupid.

Well, that's it. I registered at this site just to tell you how f'g ridiculous you people and your site are. But I guess quite a few of you make a lot of money selling MJ nonsense to these pathetic morally blind morons. Good for you guys!

I'm sorry but what gives you the right to come on to a site full of Michael's fans and slag him off. If you don't like him the why don't you go find somewhere else to tell everyone because we honestly don't want to know.
another_part_of_me

Postby AnnieRUOK? » Feb 17, 2010 6:08 am

For you to regestir onto a site to tell people how ridiculous they are shows that you have too much time on your hands. Why do you care so much about who like people like MJ.? You don't have to like him, but to call people morons, shows how immature you are. It is so true when people say ignorance is bliss. the truth is out, but people are too silly to look for it, they would rather listen to the media. Even the FBI kknows his case was based upon extotion. smh.

Furthermore, did I foget to mention, his accuser said he didn't molest him and his insurance paid them, not MICHAEL. Again. Get your facts straight. smh.
AnnieRUOK?

Postby Notrinabuffysthe baddest » Mar 10, 2010 1:36 am

Shut up u TABLOID JUNKIE!!!! WE LOVE MJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rXlOVZF4Jc
Notrinabuffysthe baddest
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Postby Striker10 » Jan 03, 2011 6:30 am

Lets analyse what you said. Innocent until proven guilty. Not one of us are privy to the whole facts and therefore how can you be so arrogent as to come to a conclusion based on tainted evidence? Unless you have the facts 100% all you are doing, is basing your conclusions on what you READ....

Your next point about innocent people don't pay out $$$ is nonsense. You are trying to bring logic into an illogical situation. Why would someone pay that kind of money? Maybe to make it stop? Even if you are confident of winning you have to endure the process of going to court.

The amount of money is irrelevent when you are that rich. Lets also not forget this is not an ordinary person or situation. You are a nobody on the internet. He was bigger then your imagination clearly and therefore you have no understanding of the pressure or the press intrusion as you write and think about it while being completely anoymous.

Yes, people are stupid. Why did you never look in the mirror? I'm not saying he is innocent. What i'm saying is you have not thought it through because if you had, you would not have all the answers as we don't have all the facts and therefore you are innocent until proven guilty.

Money is a pretty big motive. You are being incredibly nieve to ignore that. There is a lot of greed and despiration out there. The people defending him for his music, sad but irrelevent in the bigger picture because atleast they got it right. It's just that their logic is messed up.

I suggest you think about what you are saying. We don't have the answers so how do you? There is absolutely no proof. None. Zip.
Striker10

Postby Victirix » Jan 08, 2011 10:09 pm

I'm not trying to prove to anyone that Michael was innocent, or guilty. However, after reading the case transcripts, it is evident to me exactly why all members of the jury had the consensual verdict that he was innocent on all accounts. Give me one piece of evidence to prove that he is guilty, and if there is one, then maybe he is. But don't go around accusing him of being a pedophile without a single piece of evidence. It would be like me accusing you of murdering someone, when hopefully, you haven't.

Either read the court transcripts yourself, or read this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-thomson/one-of-the-most-shameful_b_610258.html
Victirix

Postby Victirix » Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm

I'm not trying to prove to anyone that Michael was innocent, or guilty. However, after reading the case transcripts, it is evident to me exactly why all members of the jury had the consensual verdict that he was innocent on all accounts. Give me one piece of evidence to prove that he is guilty, and if there is one, then maybe he is. But don't go around accusing him of being a pedophile without a single piece of evidence. It would be like me accusing you of murdering someone, when hopefully, you haven't.

Either read the court transcripts yourself, or read this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-t ... 10258.html
Victirix

Next

Return to I HATE Michael Jackson